WHAT WE OFFER CLIENTS
With over 320 employees in 14 offices across Canada, Altus Group’s Geomatics Division provides integrated Field Surveys, Mapping, Remote Sensing (LiDAR/3D Laser Scanning), Land Use Planning, Environmental Consulting, and GIS (Data Solutions and Systems) services to the energy, forestry and construction industries in Western Canada. We value achieving a level of service that anticipates, understands and exceeds our clients’ expectations.
WHAT WE OFFER EMPLOYEES
Joining our collaborative team means working with the industry’s best. We are proud of our company culture where the emphasis is on supporting each other in a passionate, team environment, keeping us a measure above. Our commitment to job safety is unparalleled. Our excellent compensation package includes an industry competitive benefits package. We encourage promotion from within our organization and offer professional development support to grow your skill set and advance your career with Altus Group.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Project Coordinator in our Edmonton, AB or our Grande Prairie, AB office, in a Safety Sensitive Position and member of our Environmental & Forestry team, you will play an integral role in our growing operation.
• Lead and assist on a range of planning & operations-oriented projects in the office and field
• Scout and assess sites for environmental and regulatory standards for oil & gas, utility, & forestry clients in Alberta and BC
• Stakeholder consultation
• Regulatory applications in Alberta & BC
• Environmental reporting, technical writing, & report preparation
• GIS data creation, attributing, and mapping
WE’LL MEASURE SUCCESS BY HOW YOU:
• Demonstrate a commitment to our safety culture by actively participating and following all policies and procedures
• Aide and assist the team, and supervise and mentor junior staff working locally and remotely
• Build and nurture client relationships and identify and further develop opportunities to assist our clients
• Understand, advise on, and implement all regulatory and technical requirements of your projects
WHAT YOU’RE SKILLED AT:
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a strong work ethic
• Collaborative attitude, ability to excel in a team and independent environment
• Commitment to customer satisfaction through problem solving, critical thinking and decision making
• Ability to manage time and multiple priorities effectively with a drive to exceed expectations
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
• Superior attention to detail to produce professional deliverables & documentation
• Technical, mathematical, scientific, and computer skills including ESRI ArcGIS experience & field GPS)
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
• Obtained a Diploma or Degree as a Natural Resource Professional (Forestry, Environment, Agrology, Biology)
• Gained at least 2-3 years of experience working in the field in Alberta or BC
• Professional designation in a natural resources field an asset
• Hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean driving record (driver’s abstract required at your expense)
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you to all applicants in advance.
Please email applications to Adrienne Maskalyk at firstname.lastname@example.org