Registration is now open for SALMTEC's 2018 Alberta Wetland Rapid Evaluation - Actual Training Course. ABWRET-A is a standardized method for evaluating the important natural functions of wetlands through analyzing computer and field data and is required by the Government of Alberta to mitigate impacts on wetlands. Online course modules will be released two at a time starting April 15, 2018. One-day field training sessions will be held in July.
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon