Tannas Conservation Services Ltd. is offering a two day bioengineering design course on March 30 - April 1, 2018 at Calgary, Alberta. This two day course will have both office and field components that focus on demonstrating designs and construction techniques in bioengineering projects within the prairie and parkland regions. The use of native species will also be a strong focus of the course. We will start from "the ground up" and show you examples of many of the techniques, as well as discuss potential issues, successes, and not-so-successes associated with different designs around Calgary.
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon