Is Canada ready to become the next world leader in clean energy? How can the Federal Government ensure a smooth transition to a clean growth economy? What steps are the provinces taking to modernize the electricity grid to meet Canadian's current and future needs? What is happening in Alberta and Saskatchewan that makes this region the biggest market for new renewable energy in Canada? The annual Canadian Wind Energy Association (CanWEA) Spring Forum will be held in Calgary on April 10 - 11, 2018, to explore these questions and what they mean for wind energy.
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon