As part of the Wetland Best Management Practices Knowledge Exchange, David Olefeldt with the University of Alberta will present on Impacts on peatland functions in Western Boreal Canada: Fire, thaw and human disturbances on March 23, 2018.
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon