The last day to register for the SALMTEC online ABWRET-A training course is July 10, 2018. This course is designed for professionals intending to conduct wetland assessments or requiring a solid understanding of the government’s Alberta Wetland Rapid Evaluation Tool – Actual (ABWRET-A). The field day will be held July 17th (YYC) and July 19th (YEG). For more information on registration, course dissemination schedule and course structure, visit https://www.salmtec.com/courses/abwret-course.
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon