The Continuing Education department at Lethbridge College is working with the Natural Resources Training Group to run an Electrofishing Certification program this spring. There is a two-day course April 21-22, 2018 that includes one full day of theory and one full day in the field, or registration will also be accepted for the one-day theory portion on April 21, 2018. For more information please go HERE.
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon