The Association of the Chemical Profession of Alberta is pleased to offer two, one-day courses on water & wastewater treatment. Basic application of water, water quality, water chemistry and laboratory measurement methods are discussed. Further water and wastewater treatment terms and methods such as sedimentation, coagulation, filtration and ion exchange will be reviewed. Specifically, water and wastewater issues for the oil and gas industry will be addressed. Some examples are flow back water and produced water.
- Monarch, Western Bumble Bee occidentalis subspecies, and Western Bumble Bee mckayi subspecies SARA ammendments
- The following document is open for a 60-day comment period: Recovery Strategy for the Nuttall’s Sheep Moth (Hemileuca nuttalli) in Canada [Proposed]
- On Saturday, December 9, 2023, a proposed Order to amend Schedule 1 of the Species at Risk Act (SARA) was published in Part I of the Canada Gazette
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)