In response to the Public Health Emergency signed on March 17, 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Honourable Jason Nixon, Minister of Alberta Environment and Parks signed Ministerial Order 17/2020 on March 31, which will temporarily suspend environmental reporting requirements until no later than August 14, 2020 under most portions of the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act, the Water Act, and the Public Lands Act.
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon