The Secretary of the Board of Directors of the Alberta Society of Professional Biologists has directed that the report of the Nominating Committee be published in the Member Downloads section of the ASPB website.
- Monarch, Western Bumble Bee occidentalis subspecies, and Western Bumble Bee mckayi subspecies SARA ammendments
- The following document is open for a 60-day comment period: Recovery Strategy for the Nuttall’s Sheep Moth (Hemileuca nuttalli) in Canada [Proposed]
- On Saturday, December 9, 2023, a proposed Order to amend Schedule 1 of the Species at Risk Act (SARA) was published in Part I of the Canada Gazette
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)