This two-day conference will be held on May 1-2, 2018 at Kimberley, BC. The expanding footprint of humans increasingly alters the complex dynamics of wildlife health and disease, which can threaten wildlife populations. In Western North America, population-threatening diseases are occurring in fish and wildlife at an increasing rate, presenting significant conservation challenges.
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon