Alberta’s Society of Professional Biologists (ASPB) and British Columbia’s College of Applied Biologists (CAB) have released a joint communiqué affirming there will be no change to the registration process for either a Professional Biologist (P Biol) registering with the College as a Registered Professional Biologist (RPBio) or for a RPBio registering with ASPB as a P Biol, as a result of reserved practice coming into effect in BC on September 1, 2022. A copy of the communiqué is attached .
- As of September 7, ECCC has posted new SARA documents for Yukon Podistera, Haida Gwaii Slug, Magnum Mantleslug, Pygmy Slug, Sheathed Slug, and for Buffalograss
- Management Plan for the Dune Tachinid Fly (Germaria angustata)
- Consultation document for the Silver Lamprey, including Saskatchewan and Nelson River populations
- Management Plan for the Red Necked Phalarope in Canada
- Consultation sought on Lake Sturgeon and White Sturgeon